Dear Diary ..
Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just reach home after spending the whole day with my dearest sweet boy boy... He seem extremely tired cause of work... Although he is tired but he manage to make jokes and share with me those happening things during his working time...

When to vivo for movie, Bridge To Terabithia... Hmm... its not what I expected for the ending... But dear dear said its a stupid show... After the show we head down toward marina for my dinner and he just sit down there and stare into space, almost fall asleep... After dinner I ask him want to go home and rest, but he didn't answer me... So we just went off and I follow him to wherever he goes... He went to aracde and we play the game that we play last time but this time it wasn't challanging , fun or exciting at all...

When going home, we took MRT cause he is too tired and I thought of going home myself... I wanted to give him the card but he keep telling me "later" so I thought maybe I should give it to him when I alight... When it reaches A.M.K, I just give him the card and I alight but he rush out angryly and told me later then give me (His later refer to next time we meet but I didn't heard him telling me this). He was angry and he said I waste his money and he is very tired... I told him, he don't have to alight what just take the card and go home lor... He told me the card was heavy lor and why can't I give it to him next time, why must I be so stubborn and give it to me... Its was so sad to hear that... ( The card was heavy, I wasted his time and money) Heart broken... Speechless, sad and cried... Haiz...

He sent me home, but I couldn't stop myself from crying and I just sit on the stair to cool myself before I go home... He walk off but end up come back and ask me why don't go home... I didn't tell him anything and ask him to go home but he just sit there and wait for me to go home... End up I have to please him to go home but he didn't... We when to the playground where I bring him there once... I couldn't stop crying and don't understand why he just don't want to take the card...

Cried for quite sometime then he hug me and apologise... But I just couldn't stop at that moment and he continue to hug me and clean me tears... Although it was sad but at least he apologise and said he was too tired... I ask him want to go home but end up he stay and accompany me...

The topic suddenly link to next three months which is the month we will let each others go... He ask me what I want for that day and at that moment I just don't wish to talk about it cause its really sad for me and again I cried... Too emotional...

When he walk me home, again we sit on the stair and I ask him want to take the card cause I'll be going to malaysia and don't know when will be the next time we meet... He took and read, he say my happiest moment is not with him but my mother and again I cried... Why out of a suddenly remind me of her... Sad sad sad... But at last I still when home cause its too late for him... Our day ended with all my crying but I really enjoy the time we spent at the playground...

Lastly I just want to say I can be so weak when I'm with him and its a different feeling I ever have... No matter what he did, I can still forgive him when he apologise. I don't know why, maybe this is called TRUE LOVE... HaPpY 9Th MoNtHs TogEtHeR...


with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
12:06 AM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*