Dear Diary ..
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

人生的價值,不在長短而在內容;生命的意義,不在長度而在亮度。把握活著的當下,提昇自己,莊嚴自己,超越自己,珍惜我們生命中最榮耀的時刻,以感恩的心完成使命,讓我們的生命更有意義,更有價值!

在這世界上有種東西完全屬於你自己,那就是你的「心念」,只要心念一轉,你的世界也會隨之改變。

籍自我的反省來了解自己,唯有透過不反省才能更知道真正的我。

上帝 給與你的生命,是要你在這人間了解自己,更進一步實現真理。

學會欣賞別人的個性
我們可能被彼此的特質所吸引,也因為討厭那種個性而怨恨。如果能欣賞彼此的特質,我愛他的,正是嫌他的;他的優點,正是他的缺點。反過來說,我嫌他的,正是我愛他的,他的缺點,也正是他與眾不同的「人格特質」。

生命本是一種學習,活著更是為了學習,
生活本是一種學習,而學習是一種態度。

生活中的甜與苦﹑成與敗﹑樂與悲﹑得與失,全都是一種學習。

Dear Pooh Daddy I think this sentense is really good for you... Don't always think that you are a crown, just think that you are making other life a better and colourful want...
學做甘草,調和人事中的不平衡;
學做鹽巴,努力運用人事上的特色。

「一個人的快樂不是他擁有得多,而是他計較,比較得少。」
「不要看我失去什麼,只看我還擁有什麼。」

This is what I have learnt and I want to share with you guys... Hope you do enjoy and learn something from here... Missing you guys and hope to see you all soon...


with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
12:37 AM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*