Dear Diary ..
Monday, May 14, 2007

Just finishing reading her blog, I felt so cheated... Haiz... I know its not so easy for her to forget him and I didn't expect her to forget him so easily... But please at least be truthful to me... I hate this kind of feeling... I feel abit lost... I don't know whether should I believe her again...

She wrote, "Will hatred be the best solution?" and I asked her "Y will hatred be the best solution?" She said she don't know, its a question... Our conversation started this way... I ask her how is her love life been and is everything ok for her or she still feel the same. She told me nothing much, really... and don't have the time to think. She said she will share with me when she know how and what to say...

But now she wrote in her friendster blog, "Is hatred the only solution to forget him? Will i be able to forget if i dun contact him at all? Will it be that easy? " "I don't expect you to tell me alot but why can't you tell me what you wrote in your blog?"

Am I being too foolish to believe her again and again? I told myself I don't want to lose this friend and this is our fate to be friend, there might not be 來世 and I really treasure this friendship... But end up...

How can I really keep trusting her after one lie to another lie? Questions pop out my mind,"Are you afraid after you told me your feeling, i will keep thinking?" Or "Are you afraid I will be worried?" Or "Are you trying not to tell me all this at all?"

Argh I really don't know, I seem to have lost faith in you... It's not the first time you are not being honest and I have prepare myself to know the true by myself... But the feeling is undecrible and suddenly feel so scare and disappointed... The choice is your's, it's up to you to decide... I can't help it anymore...

Thanks to tigger for telling me to highlight and see all this, if not I will forever be cheated... And I really see her truth self and the bad part of human being...I need time to take it... Think I'm not going to meet her until I come back from my holiday which will be 28 May... I want to be MIA... So sad... Really feel so hurt... Spolit my day and now can't control the tears from rolling down my cheek...

Suddenly feel so emotional... Can't I give her the time? Why is it everytime I have to think till so complicated? She just simply don't know how she is feeling also what! Can I just stop all this nonsences?

Was thinking back if I never be with him will we at least be more truthful to each other? I might not get hurt and I might not hurt the both of them... So over all who's the one should be blame? It's not her... It should be me...



with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
3:09 AM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*