Monday, March 19, 2007
我害怕大家不能再相以前一樣了. 失去的不能從來... 我真的好害怕又再被傷害了, 一次又一次的原諒, 讓我心灰意冷... 請你不要在傷害任何一個人...
感覺腳步越來越沉重, 好想沒有了勇氣再走下去... 一切都變得好陌生喔...
一向都會告訴他們我的不開心, 可是現在已經不能了... 好難受喔...
I'm unless right? I don't know am I doing the right things now... Things seem to become so complicated and I just wish that I didn't appear so that their life might not be a mess.
Ming Hui if you happen to read this, I just want to apologise to you to hurt you... I don't know how should I tell you but I hope that you can get over... I know its easy to said but hard to do, I just hope I can do anything to help...
Yuan Sheng I'm sorry too if I have hurt you in anyway... I hope to meet you guys soon but I wouldn't know if we will be like last time again...
No matter what happens, you guy are always my best buddy and pooh family... Please take care of yourself and keep in touch...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
12:34 PM