Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Alot of things to think... I know u have problem, i too have my own problem to think... Why still can't i let go of the feeling? Its really hard but i know i can overcome all this by myself... Please don't ask me why i'm sad cos deep down inside your heart you know the reason... I just can't control my emotion, sorry i let you worry for me... When you mention him, i just felt that why do you want to mention him when he is innocent? After so long, to you i was nothing? I can't control my tears when you told me that, i know i shouldn't cried anymore but i'm really hurt and deeply hurt... I rather you just leave me all alone then keep showing me the concern... I know you too are hurt but why do you still choose to...
I'm really very selfish, PLEASE don't come near me i will influences and hurt you guys too... I really can't think of the best solution, I'm lost really lost... I really don't know what else can i do... Can i just go back to where i use to be? I'm afraid to carry on, i'm afraid to face the both of you, i'm afraid of answering to all the questions...
Remember i told you before? I already lost someone I really love and i'm afraid to lost you and you told me you will always be there for me but now... All the promise had gone... Sorry i can't promise you i will be happy and won't cry again cos i'm weak... I just want to find the right way and i don't want anyone to worried for me cos after all its not worth... All i need is LOVE, no one understand how i really feel... I always tried to be strong and to others i'm a strong girl, but am i really that strong? I believe that no matter how strong the person is, there is still the weaker side...
Mummy can you tell me what should i do?
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
5:02 PM