Saturday, February 24, 2007
On my Birthday 21st February 2007, i'm granted with my first wish which is to eat ice cream with dear dear at Ben & Jerry's... This is what we say long ago but never had the chance to do it but today finally... Well thought it will be a nice one but he was in a bad mood which also affected me... However he try to bring back the feeling back again in the bus, even though you are in bad mood but thanks alot for the things you do... Although i can't share your thoughts but its really enough for me to hold your hand throughout the whole journey and know that you still care for me and willing to spent the day with me...
Finally know what you have been thinking and whats bothering you but it make this relationship worst... Maybe i shouldn't have start the talk but i really want to know what is bothering you... You might think its not worth telling me cause it end up in a bad situation but at least i know what i had not done enough... Sorry doesn't change anything le infact it make you feel much more bad, I know i done something wrong but i really care for you and i don't want you to feel alonely or be alone... I know i didn't spent much time with you and its really my fault for not being caring enough to you and i should have tell you i when out with them... All in all i wasn't know how to tell you... Can you do understand how i feel? I know you don't that's why you said those mean things to hurt me and make me really sad... I just want you to know no matter how mean your words is, i will still care and continue to love you... It really hurt me alot but your called shows that you still care and still holding on even you ask me to leave you alone forever... I told you i won't and i know you don't want, but its just angry words which you want to make me sad and really leave you...
Dear dear i really don't know how should i tell you and i know my communication is bad that's why alot of time i didn't say but hoping that you will understand... I know its really hard and i'm really sorry for all this happening... I just don't want to give up this relationship which we had hold on so long and simply know that its not easy for us to get here... Although the journey isn't smooth but it prove our love for each other... Because we loved each other so deeply, that's why the hurt is also deep... No matter how it would be, I still want to spent the rest of the time with you if you are willing to give me this chance... I know its hard but that's my wish... Thanks for letting me know where i stand and i hope i can be better... May you be happy and stay healthy...
I will always love you, I will never leave, through the goods and bad i will stand through, I'm in love with you... Because of you, I really feel wanted and being loved by someone so dear to me... I treasure every second, every minute, every day, every week and every month beinging with you... I really don't want to change anything or give up, especially you...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
1:03 AM