Monday, February 19, 2007
Things will always go what you unexpected and thinking that things will get better but end up it might become worst... I know its hard for you and I really hope that you can get through all this... Please be strong and endure ok? Cos life is beautiful and there is still alot of things waiting for you to experiences...
Can I really accept all this? Why am I trying to be so "偉大"? 有種很不好的感覺, 心理很不舒服, 為甚麼會這樣呢? 為甚麼要想這樣多, 為甚麼一直要想以前的傷心事? 一個人為比不是一件好事吧! 其麻不用顧盧太多, 我是不是應該給自己一些空間去好好的想一想? 我覺得自己好奇怪, 好煩... 我真的需要很多很多的愛, 我才不會一直想... 我不知道應該這麼做, 才是對彼此好...
Should I just be alone so that I won't add trouble to him? I found that I have been doing the same mistake again, again and again... And I have been making him sad which I don't know why I can't stop saying... Haiz... He can find someone much more better and LOVE him more then I do? I LOVE him but why do I still making him sad? Don't have to care for me, its not worth after all... Why do I keep repeating myself over and over again? Why am I being so silly, stubborn and stupid? What's wrong with me? I'm going crazy soon....
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
4:28 PM