Saturday, January 27, 2007
I tried but it still doesn't change anything... I'm really sorry that i didn't do my part as i should, I neglect your feeling which i shouldn't had do it... The time being with you really was the most happy moment i ever had... You might not know how much you really mean to me and how much i really cherish you... Alot of time i do think of giving up, but you change my mind and give me the confident... Sorry for all this while that i have make you sad, cos i really don't want you to be sad. I just want to continue love you as long as i'm alife, it doesn't matter to me whether i can find my own happiness cos to me you already occupy my whole heart and i can't change the love i had for you... Even its not what you feel, all i could said is "SORRY"... The memories is still with me and every little things you had done for me really touches my heart and i really appreciate...
I don't blame you for all this happening cos i know i didn't grab the opportunity that was given to me... We are just not meant to be? But it really fortunate to have you staying with me this past few month or should i said this past 1 year? Anyway no matter what life would be, i will never forget you and the love you once given me... I just want to be by your side to guide you along the way and to led you when your are lost... I don't expect anything in return but to see you happy is the most gift i ever want...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
1:52 PM